Are you thinking about redoing your bathroom and adding a frameless glass shower door? These modern looking doors have a number of benefits that make them well worth the cost. While you may think that they’re not very durable because they have no frame or that they’re completely out of your budget’s range, you’d be surprised at just how strong and affordable they are. Here are five benefits to adding a frameless glass shower door to your bathroom.
1. They make your bathroom look elegant and unique. You can customize them, too. This allows you to fully incorporate your shower doors into your overall bathroom décor.
2. Glass doors don’t block light or your line of sight. This helps make the bathroom seem much larger than it really is and helps bring more light into your shower.
3. These glass doors are actually made out of fairly thick glass since there is no frame or other support. This means that they are very durable and can support a lot of weight, so you don’t have to be afraid of leaning on them.
4. Many people find a frameless glass shower door makes a bathroom feel more luxurious, so they’re willing to pay more for a house that includes them. If you think you might sell your home, adding a frameless glass shower door is a good way of getting a little more money out of it.
5. They’re quite easy to clean. All you have to do is spray them down with glass cleaner and wipe them off. Since you can see where the stains or other dirty areas are, you don’t have to waste time cleaning the entire door every time.
These are just five of the reasons why you might want to install a glass shower door. it’s a great investment, and anyone who is remodelling their bathroom should consider them.